1. We gladly accept stock items returned to us by our customer for “FULL” credit, refund, or trade if:
- The item was purchased within the preceding 60 days.
- Proof of the purchase is furnished at the time of return.
- The item is normally stocked by us at quantities larger than the returning quantity.
- The item has not been damaged to the point that resale will be less likely than the same item in our inventory. This is to be determined by our personnel.
2. All items meeting the above conditions but requiring our delivery vehicles for the return will be subject to a 10% restocking charge, or $35.00, whichever is greater.
3. Refunds for items that meet the above terms will be issued in the same method of payment of original transaction.
- Cash sales with a refund due of $75.00 or less – immediate cash back;
- Cash sales with a refund due of $75.00 or more – check will be mailed within 10 days of return;
- Credit Card – credit will be issued that day on the original credit card if the card is presented, next day without card and if the
original card information is furnished by the customer.
- Check – a check for the refund amount will be mailed within 10 days from the date of return;
- Charge Account – credit will be issued to the account within 10 days from the date of return.
4. We DO NOT accept returns on special order items, close-out items, drywall, discontinued items, LVL’s shorter than 12’, or items purchased during a sale which prohibits returns.
5. For account holders: To ensure you receive credit for qualified returned merchandise in a timely manner, returns for credit should be returned before the 25th of the month. This should allow us to research the necessary information regarding your materials and ensure your account is properly credited before your monthly statement is prepared.